MPMileage for MapPoint Features...
MPMileage makes it possible to calculate large numbers of route distances and travel times with Microsoft® MapPoint®. Although MapPoint supports a wide range of route options, each route has to be entered manually. MPMileage allows you to calculate thousands of routes with just a few mouse clicks. Point-to-point routes are specified in a database which also receives the results. Benefits also include the ability compute multiple route simultaneously for additional processing speed.
- Ability to take advantage of modern multi-core PCs for faster processing.
- Support for all of MapPoint's routing options.
- Capability to calculate straight line distances, as well as route distances.
- Support for various distance and time units.
- Support for rest stops and overnight stays.
- No need to use a large database: Supports Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and ODBC connections.
- Walk-through tutorial.
- Supports all geographic editions of MapPoint.
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista and XP are all supported.
MPMileage supports all geographic editions of Microsoft MapPoint from 2006 onwards. Supported databases include Microsoft Access (2003 & later), Microsoft Excel (2003 & later), and ODBC connections.
Click here to download MPMileage. This is a free trial version that will last for 14 days, and must be registered if you wish to use it beyond this period. MPMileage licenses can be purchased online for US$75 each. Other purchase options and volume discounts are also available.
Please use our contact form for MPMileage support.