Do you have a large number of point-to-point route distances that you need to calculate in Microsoft MapPoint?
If so, MPMileage will solve your problems. MPMileage calculates mileages for point-to-point routes that have been specified in a database. MPMileage can calculate distances, travel times, and estimated costs, with all results written to the input database.
- Batch calculate thousands or even a million route distances.
- Ability to calculate distances, travel times, and estimated costs at the same time.
- Faster processing due to automation and parallel processing.
- Works with your data locations: Uses pre-located pushpins, street addresses, or geographic coordinates for maximum flexibility.
- No need to convert databases: Supports most databases through ODBC.
- No need to use a large database: Supports Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and ODBC connections.
- Ability to select specific database rows for calculation.
- Command line 'batch' mode allows automated un-attended processing (e.g. during the night).
MPMileage supports all geographic editions of Microsoft MapPoint from 2006 onwards. Supported databases include Microsoft Access (2003 & later), Microsoft Excel (2003 & later), and ODBC connections.
These benefits are supported by a range of features.
Click here to download the free trial of MPMileage. This trial will last for 14 days, and must be registered if you wish to use it beyond this period. MPMileage licenses can be purchased online for US$75 each. Other purchase options and volume discounts are also available.
Please use our contact form for MPMileage support.
MPMileage has now been released for the extremely fast Ultra Mileage system, and renamed Ultra One2OneMileage. Further details including a free trial and purchase options, can be found on the Ultra Mileage website.