MPMileage for MapPoint Features...
MPMileage makes it possible to calculate large numbers of route distances and travel times with Microsoft® MapPoint®. Although MapPoint supports a wide range of route options, each route has to be entered manually. MPMileage allows you to calculate thousands of routes with just a few mouse clicks. Point-to-point routes are specified in a database which also receives the results. Benefits also include the ability compute multiple route simultaneously for additional processing speed.
- Ability to take advantage of modern multi-core PCs for faster processing.
- Support for all of MapPoint's routing options.
- Capability to calculate straight line distances, as well as route distances.
- Support for various distance and time units.
- Support for rest stops and overnight stays.
- No need to use a large database: Supports Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and ODBC connections.
- Walk-through tutorial.
- Supports all geographic editions of MapPoint.
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista and XP are all supported.
MPMileage supports all geographic editions of Microsoft MapPoint from 2006 onwards. Supported databases include Microsoft Access (2003 & later), Microsoft Excel (2003 & later), and ODBC connections.
Click here to download MPMileage. This is a free trial version that will last for 14 days, and must be registered if you wish to use it beyond this period. MPMileage licenses can be purchased online for US$75 each. Other purchase options and volume discounts are also available.
Please use our contact form for MPMileage support.
MPMileage has now been released for the extremely fast Ultra Mileage system, and renamed Ultra One2OneMileage. Further details including a free trial and purchase options, can be found on the Ultra Mileage website.